Green Moong Dhal (whole) - 1 Cup (100 gms)
Tomato - 1 No
Onion - 1 Small or 1/2 of Large
Cucumber - 1 Medium
Green Chillies - 1 (or 2 as per your taste)
Lemon - 1/2
Salt - 2 Tsp
Pepper powder - 2 Tsp
Coriander Leaves - Few Method:
- Soak Moong Dhal (whole) in water for 2 nights (Until the sprouts appear).
- Cut Onion, Tomato, Cucumber and Chilli into very small cubes.
- Mix everything together and add lemon juice.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper powder.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves.
Sprouts are excellent to those trying to slim down and lose weight. Sprouts are rich in fibre and vitamins.Sprouts are also a rich source of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.