- Heat oil in a pan and fry red chilli, urad dhal and tamarind.
- Clean the Vallarai keerai, remove the steam and dry fry it until the water evaporates.
- Grind everything together with salt, sprinkling water inbetween.Don't add too much of water, it should be a thick paste.
- Store it in a container. It will last for a week if refrigerated.
- Vallarai - Active Ingredients are Bacoside A and B. Bacoside A allow blood to flow more freely through the body.Bacoside B is a protein attributed to nourishing the brain cells.
- Check out Wikipedia for more...
I have been given 'Blogging Community Involvement' Award
The Power of Schmooze Award is for bloggers who "effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don't limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."
Thanks girls for such a nice award. I would like to dedicate this to all my fellow bloggers. I would like to Thank Asha here. She is the one who first dropped in a comment in my blog which boosted me up and kept me going. Many Thanks to all other fellow bloggers and viewers.
Have a great weekend !