Tuesday 1 May 2007

Why am I here....


I am from Southern part of India. I am an IT Consultant by profession. I dedicate this blog to my parents.

Cooking is an art. Most of us obtain this from our mother. We then develop it, tailor according to our taste. My mother used to prepare tasty dishes. We used to have guests at home most of the time. I used to wonder at my mother, cooking so many dishes for so many people with interest.

I was a person who never ever wanted to cook. I had this thought until I started cooking.There came a time where I had to cook on my own. I experienced the fun in it. From then on I started to love cooking.

There are various methods of cooking. The ingredients we add actually matters to the taste. If you satisfy your taste buds that is it...you are an expert !

Basic tastes are Salt, Sour, Bitter & Sweet. Cooking is all about mix match of these tastes.Proper mix match (like measurement) adds to the taste and flavor.

I am here to share recipes which I cook...learnt from my mother, my husband,my sister, friends etc.,

Since am a vegetarian, this blog will carry Vegetarian dishes and few dishes with Egg.

Vegetarian diets offer disease protection benefits due to Lower saturated fat and cholesterol in it.

I will try to add the Nutritional fact of each dish given here.

I would like to Thank you for your time in reading this.

Your comments and suggestions about the recipes here will definitely add value. Thanks once again.

Happy Cooking !

2 comments:

FH said...

Welcome to blog world SeeC!:)
If you need any info,don't hesitate to ask and most of all enjoy blogging!

SeeC said...

Thanks Asha for your kind and encouraging words!
You are the first person to comment on my blog. Special Thanks for that.

Have a nice day !