Capsicum - 5 or 6
Onions - 2
Curry Leaves - Few
Green Chilli - 3
Oil - 2 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Tsp
Mustard Seeds - 1/4 Tsp
Salt - As required
- Cut Capsicum into small pieces.
- Cut Onion and green chilli into small pieces.
- Dry fry Red Chilli, Urad Dhal, Channa Dhal, Coriander Seeds and Coconut.
- Grind the above.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds.
- Fry onion, curry leaves and green chilli.
- Add cut capsicum pieces and add the ground powder.
- Add turmeric powder and salt.
- Fry until capsicum it is cooked and water disappears.
- Once done serve with hot rice or chapati.
- Rich in Protein, Vitamin A,C
- Helps to reduce blood pressure, cholestrol
- Good for treating colds and fevers
- Good for diabetics